Items can be returned within 28 days for a full refund or exchange for items of equivalent value, provided the item is still in its original condition and accompanied with an itemised receipt or cover note detailing order number and full postal address.
To return an item please include the merchandise with the above. Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
Please ship the item to the following address:
Retail Returns Dept
Please note: For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
If you require an exchange our returns department will be happy to process this for you. Please include written details with your returned goods.
Alternatively, phone our order hotline +44 (0) 203 871 0815 and we will be happy to take your replacement order.
(Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge)
NOTE: We are unable to refund or exchange any personalised shirt once it has been printed with a name and number, this still applies in the event of a player leaving the football club and/or his number changing. A refund or exchange will be permitted if the garment is faulty.
If the item is defective please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 203 871 0815.
(Find out more about our Returns Policy and Exceptions)
If the item is defective please contact Customer Services on +44(0) 203 871 0815.
All customers are asked to return the defective item(s) including both the merchandise and the delivery slip by a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods not returned. We will refund you with reasonable costs of your return shipping charges if you include a receipt.
Please note the following exceptions to this policy:
- DVDs, Videos, PC and PlayStation games, underwear, swimwear and pierced jewellery and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- We are unable to refund or exchange any personalised shirt once it has been printed with a players name and number, this still applies in the event of a player leaving the football club and/or his number changing. A refund or exchange will be permitted if the garment is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the Customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.